Great article-will use some of your pointers in my next training class.
Deputy EEO Officer at Department of the Navy
Former Nurse Manager
- The Science, Art, and Functions of Humor: Humor Is Good for What AILS You
- Laughter, Letting Go, and Disarming Bullies and Power Struggles:
- Key Tips and Techniques for Becoming a Healing Humorist
- Passion Power Model: Being Purposeful-Provocative-Passionate-PLAYFUL
- Confronting Your Intimate FOE: From Fear of Exposure to Fun of Embarrassment
- Humor and the Work Team – Harnessing and Harmonizing Coordination, Morale and Productivity
2. Learn to Reframe: Mirror, Mirror... and "Forms Funeral"
From Fear of Exposure to Fun of Embarrassment